12gurus:Health | Presenter: John Ratey | Sharing the best ideas in health care | Conference | CME | Free Videos | Courses | Meetups | NYU Conference | Manhattan, New York City, New York Health Care Conference
Presenter John Ratey
Author, Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain, Harvard Medical School
The Spark Revolution: How exercise can make you a smarter clinician and save your patients lives
- Research Synthesizer, Speaker, and Author, as well a Clinical Psychiatrist maintaining a private practice in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author, Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain.
- Lectured and published 60 peer reviewed articles on the topics of Aggression, Autism, ADHD, and other issues in neuropsychiatry.
- Authored A User's Guide to the Brain (2000), Shadow Syndromes (1997) Driven to Distraction (1994), Answers to Distraction (1995) ,and Delivered from Distraction (2005)
- Additionally, he has edited several books including The Neuropsychiatry of Personality Disorders (1994), published by Blackwell Scientific
- Each year since 1995, Dr. Ratey has been selected by his peers as one of the Best Doctors in America.
- Founded The Ratey Institute whose mission is to broadcast life changing science and establish the best practice policies first in our school and then other organizations to reclaim human health.
- MD from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- Psychiatry residency at Harvard Medical School.
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
NextGen:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : NextGen:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Register Now for March 29-30, 2013
Click "buy tickets" to register.