Advisor Mack Lipkin
NYU School of Medicine
- Professor of Medicine and Chief of Primary Care Internal Medicine at NYU School of Medicine.
- Created Lipkin model of psychosocial education.
- Received the Rosenthal Award of the American College of Physicians for "significant clinical innovation."
- Taught at major medical institutions all over the world on general medicine and primary care.
- Produced twelve books and over 160 articles and chapters.
- Founding President and Chairman of the American Academy on Physician and Patient, and the American Academy on Communication in Health (AACH).
- President of the Zlinkoff Fund for Medical Education and Research and Past President of the Society of
- General Internal Medicine.
- Served on the Governor's Medical Advisory Panel on Primary Care
- Graduated (magna, phi beta kappa) from Harvard’s College and Medical School.
- Residency at UNC and USPHS Fellowship in Medicine and Psychiatry with George Engel.
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
NextGen:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : NextGen:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Register Now for March 29-30, 2013
Click "buy tickets" to register.