Advisor Luks Howard
Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media, Doximity
- Entered the intersection of health care and social media (#hcsm) long before the pavement was dry , with a goal to leverage technology, the internet, his ability to communicate, and his passion to create a health care system with a level playing field.
- Recently named one of Twitter’s Top Ten Doctors, and one of the "Eleven Faces to Follow in Healthcare and Social Media".
- Advisory Board of the Mayo Clinic's Social Media Network
- Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at New York Medical College
- Chief of Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy at University Orthopedics, PC and Westchester Medical Center
- Chief Medical Officer of iMedExchange.com FairCareMD.com
- Adviser to many companies including: Register Patient, Twistle, Doximity, Faultline Ventures, eMAX Health Systems, Healthcare IT Strategy, LLC, and Premier Logic
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
NextGen:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : NextGen:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Register Now for March 29-30, 2013
Click "buy tickets" to register.