Advisor Katie Hood
Former Chief Executive Officer, The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- Former Chief Executive Officer of The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research, a nonprofit organization dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson’s disease through an aggressively funded research agenda and to ensuring the development of improved therapies for those living with Parkinson’s today;
- Member of the Advisory Council to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke;
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Parkinson’s Action Network;
- Prior to joining the Foundation, consultant at Bain & Company, analyst at Goldman, Sachs & Co., and program coordinator with Duke University’s Hart Leadership Program;
- MBA, Harvard Business School and BA in Public Policy Studies, Duke University.
Dynamic Theater Experience
No boring lectures. No bulletpoints. No pitching.
NextGen:Health is a dynamic theater experience. Talks are short
-- 18 minutes or less! -- game changing, full of rich multimedia, and given by the world's top innovators!
Leaders in Healthcare Innovation
NYC, March 29-30, 2012 : NextGen:Health brings together top innovators, practitioners and executives from all aspects of healthcare to share innovative ideas on increasing patient wellbeing, improving experiences of the doctors, staff, patients, and families, and enabling better research and data-sharing. Talks are short, engaging and entertaining. The topics are game-changing BIG ideas.
Sponsors + Partners
Register Now for March 29-30, 2013
Click "buy tickets" to register.